In this article, you will get to know about DMER Staff Nursing Recruitment 2021 for which 165 Posts are available. Keep reading this blog for more info.
DMER Staff Nurse recruitment 2021 Apply online for 165 Posts will be discussed here. The Chandigarh-based Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) accepts applications for a Staff Nurse position in Group ‘C’ (Nursing Officer). Interested individuals should visit the gmch.gov.in or gmch.gov.in/jobs-and-training websites to apply.
DMER Staff Recruitment Nurse 2021: Overview
Eligibility requirements for DMER Recruitment 2021 – Candidates must have a diploma or equivalent in general nursing and midwifery from a recognized board, university, or institution. DMER Recruitment Application fees 2021 – Scheduled caste applicants must pay Rs 500 in application fees, whereas general category/OBC/EWS candidates must pay Rs 1000.
Extra information – All information, including admit cards, written tests, invitations to submit physical copies of applications, and counseling dates, will be available on the website, gmch.gov.in/vacancies-and-training. As a result, all candidates are advised to visit the website as mentioned above frequently to stay up to speed on future developments.
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Name of Organization||Department of Medical Education & Research|
|Online Apply Website||DMER Haryana Apply Online 2021|
|Haryana DMER Online Application||Check Here|
How to apply for DMER Staff Nurse Recruitment in Panchkula, Haryana 2021?
- All applicants should begin by visiting the official website.
- Go to the area on the site where you may find the most recent notifications. Look for the links to job postings.
- Download and carefully read the notice.
- Then begin applying online and filling out the necessary registration information. Submit it after that.
- Now you must submit the necessary papers, such as your picture, signature, and educational credentials.
- You must upload the candidate’s papers in the PNG/jpg format with the appropriate size.
- Pay the application cost that corresponds to your classification.
The application fee receives a receipt when payment is received.
Make a thorough examination of all aspects. Please carefully complete the application form.
Finally, print the complete Vacancy application form for future reference.
Important note: All applicants should be aware that application costs are non-refundable. It is your responsibility to pay the application cost. We are not liable.
The candidates are not required to pay an application fee. Only pay the application fee at the official website listed in the announcement. Candidates must pay any fees requested by an official website at their own risk; we are not liable for costs.
You May Like: CASB Result 2021 Jalgaon Police Bharti 2021 Result
Haryana DMER Online Application 2021
B.Sc Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery program from a recognized Board/University/Institution or comparable.
The State Nursing Council requires that interested applicants be registered as nurses and midwives.
It is almost mandatory to take an ICT skill course.
According to the directorate, candidates with certificates, diplomas, bachelor’s degrees, or master’s degrees in computer science from any recognized institution or university will be excused from the ICT skills training.
Haryana DMER Staff Nurse Apply online
To begin, go to the official website of the organization.
New candidates should then select Register, followed by Continue Registration.
Set your password and the security question and answer after entering your name, gender, phone number, and e-mail address.
After you’ve double-checked everything, hit the Save button.
Applicants will get OTPs on their registration number when they have successfully registered. To store the connection details and security questions, click Print my username.
DMER Staff Nurse Recruitment Candidate Login
- Applicants may now log in by clicking on the login button, which will lead them to the login page.
- Click Next after entering your login ID.
- The verification code will display, which must be typed in the correct area.
- Verify Password is a button that you should click.
- Applicants must fill out all personal, contact, booking, and qualification information one by one. After filling in all of the information, click Save and Continue.
- To finish the application procedure, you must also provide a scanned picture, signature, and other relevant papers.
- Click View Profile once you’ve completed all of the fields.
- On the screen, the candidate’s completed application form will be visible. Please make a copy for yourself by downloading and printing it.
- Select Print declaration from the drop-down menu. Save this file after signing the order.
- To get the declaration document, click on the Download button.
- Then choose a file by clicking the Download button.
- Click Download file after selecting the declaration file.
- Apply to publications should be selected.
- Click Apply, then OK to see the post details.
- Now, under the Fee Payment section, click Pay Your Fees (left side).
- Complete your payment with the most appropriate payment method.
- For future reference, download and print the E-receipt.
How to Apply for DMER Vacancies in 2021
- Go to gmch.gov.in/jobs-and-training to see the official website.
- Go to the “Recruitment of Staff Nurse (Nursing Officer)” link on the webpage and click it.
- Select “Online Form” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Fill up your login id and password.
- Choose “BANK CHALLAN” from the drop-down menu.
- Now Pay the application expenses and wait 48 hours
- After paying the money, get a copy for the department and the candidate.
- Fill out the application form and print it.